CSE 131 Module 9: Game
Before beginning any work, do a Team...Pull in your repository.
Submitting your work (read carefully)
- If your studio contains a feedback.txt file, respond to
the questions and supply any requested information.
- You must commit all of your work to your repository. It's best to do this
from the top-most level of your repository, which bears your name and student ID.
- Follow the instructions in the green box below to receive credit for your work.
Last modified 10:25:13 CDT 03 July 2018
When you are done with this studio, you must be cleared by the TA to receive credit.
- Do a Team…Pull to update your repository. You must do this or the commit/push below may fail.
- Commit and push all your work to your repository.
certain this has worked by logging into
bitbucket. There you
will see the commit(s) in your news feed if it was successful. You can also
check the Source page to locate and ensure your code was received.
It is your responsibility to make certain the code has been pushed.
Some of your work receives credit through testing of your pushed code. You
will receive no credit for such work if you failed to push. We generally
reserve the right to revoke credit for any of your work that has not been
- Fill in the form below with the relevant information
- Have a TA check your work
- The TA should check your work and then fill in the TA's name
- Click OK while the TA watches
- If you request propagation, it does not happen immediately,
but should be posted in the next day or so
This demo box is for studio 9