To find where to show up for your labs and studios:
- Find the last two digits of your student ID. Let's call that value n
- In the table below find your lab section by letter or meeting time
- Use n to see which room you are assigned
If ID numbers follow a uniform distribution, the above should spread students well in our lab rooms based on the number of seats each lab holds.
- We can move you around if it doesn't work out evenly, so please report each session to that same room.
- If you friends and want to be together, you are free to report to the same room, as long as there is space in the room for you. Once things settle, please always report to the same room.
|A||TT 11:30-1:00||Urbauer 214||00-15|
|B||TT 1-2:30||Urbauer 214||00-15|
|C||TT 2:30-4||Urbauer 214||00-24|
|D||TT 4-5:30||Urbauer 214||00-15|