- CVPR paper: The Episolar Constraint: Monocular Shape from Shadow Correspondence, project page.
- Most active projects:
- "Capture of Outdoor Scenes to Evaluate and Validate Physical Activity Policy and Built Environment Change", with the incomparable Aaron Hipp.
- Analyzing Images Through Time, with Bill Freeman, Wojciech Matusik, Hanspeter Pfister, and Noah Snavely.
- Collaborative Research: Continental-Scale Monitoring, Modeling and Forecasting of Phenological Responses to Climate Change with Andrew Richardson.
- Citizen Science for biological imaging grant funded (DEB-1053554).
- Recent Popular Press
- Finding a "lost" grave (Fox News story).
- CACM blurb:
cloudly day time-lapse to solve for 3D scene structure.
- New Scientist blurb: integrate webcams into Google Earth.
- Datasets and Apps