OpenADN: Service Chaining of Globally Distributed VNFs
Software Telco Congress, Sunnyvale, CA, November 20-21, 2013.
This talk covers the following topics:
- What will Telco Look like in 3 Years?
- What have Telcos seen in the last 3 Years?
- Telco = LARGE Infrastructure
- Technology is Changing Too Fast
- What is SDN?
- SDN 1.0: SDN Based on OpenFlow
- ONF Definition of SDN
- What do We need SDN for?
- SDN 2.0: OpenDaylight Style SDN
- What do We need NFV for?
- Virtual Network Functions
- VNF Service Chaining in A Data Center
- Service-Infrastructure Separation
- Service Chaining in a Multi-Cloud
- Function Virtualization
- Virtual Function Chaining in a
- Google WAN
- Our Solution: OpenADN
- OpenADN Innovations
- Rule-Based Delegation
- Key Features of OpenADN
- Resource Control
- Beneficiaries of This Technology
Presentation slides in Adobe Acrobat Format:
Right click and save to download
Frequently asked questions about remote audio/video viewing
Back to other lectures of the series
Complete List of Audio/Video Lectures by Raj Jain
Back to Raj Jain's Home Page