Introduction to Software Defined Networking (SDN)
This class lecture covers the following topics:
- Origins of SDN
- What is SDN?
- Original Definition of SDN
- What = Why We need SDN?
- SDN Definition
- XMPP in Data Centers
- Path Computation Element
- Forwarding and Control Element
- Sample ForCES Exchanges
- Application Layer Traffic Optimization
- ALTO Extension
- Current SDN Debate: What vs. How?
- SDN Controller Functions
- RESTful APIs
- OSGi Framework
- Open Daylight SDN Controller
- OpenDaylight Tools
- Affinity Metadata Service
- SDN Related Organizations and Projects
- SDN Web Sites
- Hierarchy of Operations
Presentation slides in Adobe Acrobat Format:
Right Click and save to download Slides+Audio:
If you have a slow or unreliable connection, you can download the podcasts via torrent.
Frequently asked questions about remote audio/video viewing
Back to other lectures of the series
Complete List of Audio/Video Lectures by Raj Jain
Back to Raj Jain's Home Page