Insert: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
The slides on depth-first search begin here
watch, socks, undershorts, shirtDraw the corresponding depth-first spanning tree and show the on-entry and on-finish values assigned to each vertex (the time values in the code).
Where you have other choices for which way to explore the tree, decide on your own which way to go.
The answers to the above questions are hidden in this file. The username for access is cse247. The password can be given to you by the TAs.
Prove that the reverse of a postorder listing of a tree is the same as the right-to-left preorder listing of a tree.
Hint: Consider complete trees only if that helps, and use induction on the height of a tree.
When you done with this studio, you must be cleared by the TA to receive credit.
- Commit all your work to your repository
- Fill in the form below with the relevant information
- Have a TA check your work
- The TA should check your work and then fill in his or her name
- Click OK while the TA watches
- If you request propagation, it does not happen immediately, but should be posted in the next day or so
This demo box is for studio 11