We will zero out your credit on the project if we do not find your code on bitbucket!
|What you did||4 points||6 points||All 7 points|
|Visualizer||Good faith effort but not showing play of game.||Can see the pegs for each Guess||Can see pegs and can see
some kind of feedback about each Guess. |
The feedback could be graphics or text, but it appears on the StdDraw canvas
|Smart Guesser||Good faith effort but not doing better than random||Play is better than random, even if it takes more than 12 moves||Wins always within the 12 moves|
|Other||You must demo your project with one of the instructors, not a TA|
When you done with this lab, you must be cleared by the TA to receive credit.
- Commit and push all your work to your repository
- Fill in the form below with the relevant information
- Have a TA check your work
- The TA should check your work and then fill in the TA's name
- Click OK while the TA watches
- If you request propagation, it does not happen immediately, but should be posted in the next day or so
This demo box is for the class project