Please write your name and lab section letter at the top of the page.
- If x is not in a set S, then how much faster is an ordered set on
insertion of x as compared with an unordered set, and why?
- What binary search tree results from inserting numbers in
the following sequence:
100 50 150 30 75 120 180
- Show the tree that results from deleting 180.
- Given that 180 is gone, show the tree that results from subsequent
deletion of 100.
- We like our binary search trees to be wide and bushy. Given the
sequence above, what insertion order would cause the tree to be
extremely non-bushy (lean to one side)?