Each person in this class will be a team member and leader at some point, and the
goal is to deliver the project meeting all of its deadlines and producing software
of the highest quality possible.
There are several components to the project:
- The SRDD that serves as prose to capture the nature and intended deliverables of
- Periodic status reports that summarize the current state of the projeect's overall
progress, issues that may impact the schedule, and action items to be performed by
- The code itself which will be evaluated for style, comments, and structure.
- Periodic "demos" of the project's progress, with the final demo as the ultimate deliverable.
- Testing and accompanying reports to show how thoroughly the software has survived
unit testing, integration testing, stress testing, and performance testing.
Also, be sure that you understand the
Late Policy and the
Policy on Collaboration.