- Synchronization and locks
- Which objects in Java have a lock associated with them?
- How do you obtain an object's lock before running a method on
- How is a thread's execution affected by the use of the
synchronized attribute in a method declaration?
- Write a java program that uses threads and requires
the synchronized attribute on some methods for proper
- What happened in Studio 4 to
Philosophers who try to dine without obtaining locks on chopsticks
- Describe (prose) how to obtain multiple locks safely.
- Write a method that obtains and holds a lock on every
non-null object in Object things and then calls
Last modified 21:09:59 CST 18 January 2011
by Ron K. Cytron