CSE 131 Module 0: Introduction
No studio this week
Submitting your work (read carefully)
- If your studio contains a feedback.txt file, respond to
the questions and supply any requested information.
- You must commit all of your work to your repository. It's best to do this
from the top-most level of your repository, which bears your name and student ID.
- Follow the instructions in the green box below to receive credit for your work.
Last modified 11:27:53 CST 30 November 2012
When you done with this studio, you must be cleared by the TA to receive credit.
- Commit all your work to your repository
- Fill in the form below with the relevant information
- Have a TA check your work
- The TA should check your work and then fill in his or her name
- Click OK while the TA watches