CSE 131 Module 0: Introduction
This module serves as an introduction to the course material.
this module, you should be able to …
- Program a series of instructions to cause a robot to navigate some
of our buildings' hallways.
- Understand the anatomy of a simple Java class specification.
- Class name
- Method calls
- Integer (int) type
- Understand the concept of sequential execution.
- Know how to use the eclipse programming environment to
- check out a subversion project from your repository
- edit Java source code
- correct compilation errors
- execute programs
- commit your work
- Find your instructor's office.
- Navigate the course web site
- Understand the course structure
- Know the course policies (or at least know where to find them)