- It is suggested that you do this lab with somebody else, in pairs.
- If you choose to work in pairs, both group members must understand all written an coded material.
- Complete your work in either member's repository.
- When you demo, both group members must be present.
- Update your repository so that you see a lab6 package in the labs source folder.
n bottles of beer on the wall, n bottles of beer; you take one down, pass it around, n-1 bottles of beer on the wall.and so on down to 0 bottles of beer on the wall.
n-1 bottles of beer on the wall, n-1 bottles of beer; you take one down, pass it around, n-2 bottles of beer on the wall.
Be sure to check the box that asks for public static void main to be generaated.
f(x) = x-10 if x > 100 = f(f(x+11)) if x <= 100
Be prepared to show your substitution model computation to a TA when you demo.
g(x,y) = y+1 if x = 0 = g(x-1,1) if x > 0 and y = 0 = g(x-1, g(x, y-1)) if x > 0 and y > 0
You may be interested to know that the red square button will terminate your application.
When you done with this lab, you must be cleared by the TA to receive credit.
- Commit all your work to your repository
- Fill in the form below with the relevant information
- Have a TA check your work
- The TA should check your work and then fill in his or her name
- Click OK while the TA watches
- If you request propagation, it does not happen immediately, but should be posted in the next day or so
This demo box is for lab 6