These exercises are part of the asynchronous component of this course. Material is taught and demonstrated, but at times you are asked to complete one of the exercises to help you master the new concepts.
In the repository you are using for this course, look inside the exercises source folder, and you will see assignments organized by name. Before continuing on to the next portion of the asynchronous material, spend some time on the exercise. When you are finished, commit your code so that credit for the exercise can be given.
It is not so important that you get the exercise exactly right. It is important to work through it as best you can before you look at the solution or continue with other work in this module.
Before starting this exercise:
Be sure to update your repository before beginning this assignment, so that you receive any code you need.
For 798 pennies: 7 dollars 3 quarters 2 dimes 0 nickels 3 pennies
- Find the project name in the package explorer
- Right (control) click on the project name
- Select Team…
- Select Update
- Supply your user name and password if necessary
- You need to use integer division and remainder (%) to complete this exercise.
- Review the video materials as necessary for this module.
After completing this exercise:
Commit any files you have changed so that you receive credit for your work!